Renters Insurance

As a property owner in Kansas, looking out for your best interest and the safety of your renters is a high priority. There are a number of insurance coverages needed to comply with local and state laws to avoid penalties. Working with our independent agency Community Insurance Consultants can assist in answering any questions you may have, providing information you will need and finding the policies that will work with your budget.

One of the most important insurance policies you can obtain is the dwelling fire insurance policy. This will protect your building and tenants from fire, smoke and wind damage that may result from inclement weather or other conditions. This type of policy may also cover vandalism and explosions, or can be added for extra protection. It’s inevitable that things happen. As a property owner, you want to make sure you are covered in every instance, leaving no room for any regulations to be violated.

Our agents at Community Insurance Consultants can research and locate a policy that has all the coverage you need and more. We work diligently with all our clients to make sure you have options and solutions to meet every need. Tragedies involving fire occur in the blink of an eye. Don’t put your buildings or tenants at risk. Although your renters may have individual policies, having a dwelling fire insurance policy to protect everyone will be well worth the time and effort involved consulting our agents to get the best policy that will keep you in compliance with the law. We're always accessible - call our agency to see how we can help you to find a solution for all your insurance needs!

Request a Quote

Thank you! Oops!